court-records-net:

Here’s the first trailer for Dai Gyakuten Saiban: The Adventures of Naruhodou Ryuunosuke, for the Nintendo 3DS!

Subs will be added shortly.

A teaser site is also now available here: http://www.capcom.co.jp/new-gyakuten/


superhighschoolleveluguu:

cutbu:

read more comics

#I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE INSPIRATIONAL


(Source: ninadough)


h-a-r-p-o:

Dan Fessler’s HD Index Painting Technique let’s you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner, and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!

The article gives you everything you need to try it out for yourself.It’s easy to set up and use, and the results are so fucking cool.


blezon:

Yuna update IV~ [COMPLETE]

Sorry for the lack of updates on this! Was super busy finishing Yuna for PAXEast this weekend. ^^; I WAS SUCCESSFUL THOUGH! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ It nearly killed me but I survived! Here are the last WIP photos. I will be posting more on my Facebook page soon~

  • Painting that obi took over 4 hours @A@; And then another 3+ to put it all together. Hand sewed most of it because the interfacing and design wouldn’t fit in the machine. Also wanted to get the folds as accurate as possible. ^^; It snaps on in the back.
  • The flower thing for the obi was cut out of a random piece of wood my Dad had and then sanded like crazy to get the thickness close enough. Then painted by hand which alone took an hour. ^^;
  • OMG AND THE SKIRT ALSDKJALKDFJ gah! I ended up making it twice because I first measured wrong and didn’t cut enough fabric, then made the skirt and the pleats were wrong… so had to undo all the stitching and redo pleats… OTL But came out satisfactory and held up quite nicely in the end! Don’t ask how long that took… You can see videos of both skirts on my Instagram.
  • Painting the skirt wasn’t so bad, other than figuring out the flower pattern because actually it’s on there twice. Once with the pleats closed then underneath the pleats. Took about 4 hours as well. 
  • Staff painting took about two days because first painted the blue the wrong color… and then stuck to the cardboard and got messed up. So painted again and then hand panted the red / gold. I did add the silver top piece with model magic and painted it.
  • Styled wig with the help of my wonderful older sister! She loves playing with hair and she really helped with the layers/angles. <3
  • Also made necklace which I don’t have a close up of but did a test run the night before the con and took a few photos. ^^;

Well that’s it! Next post will have the whole cosplay together! :D


rick-sanchez:

pomp-adourable:

The lovely Hoya Vine I have growing in my back yard <3 there’s always at least one cluster of buds at some different stage in the blooming process

IT LOOKS LIKE STAR ORIGAMI I WANT TEN